I stole this from Maryse a while back. Enjoy!
The game is SCATTERGORIES, and it’s harder than it looks! Here are the rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have fun!
Your Name: Jen
1. Famous Singer/Band: Janis Joplin (bonus for 2 J’s!)
2. 4 letter word: Just
3. Street: Jeffery St.
4. Color: Jade Green
5. Gifts/Presents: Jewelry
6. Vehicle: Jeep
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Junk
8. Boy Name: Jesus
9. Girl Name: Jasmine
10. Movie Title: Jungle Fever
11. Drink: Julep
12. Occupation: Juicer (you, know, at the Welch’s factory…)
13. Celebrity: Jude Law
14. Magazine: Jugs (my favorite!)
15. U.S. City: Jasper, WY (down the road from Casper)
16. Pro Sports Teams: Jazz
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Jumble (as in, “I was so involved with doing the Jumble, that I lost track of time.” I know, it’s a stretch.)
19. Something You Throw Away: Junk
20. Things You Shout: JUMP!
21. Cartoon Character: Jerry (as in Tom &)
One thought on “Remember Scattergories?”
I’m stealing your meme, and your post (just the rules)Love you!
Comments are closed.