see more Lolcats and funny pictures
I just stopped by to brush a few cobwebs away. Here’s a quick update:
1. I finished the Knucks, although not in time for Rhinebeck. Which was totally okay because it was way too hot for fingerless gloves at Rhinebeck anyway.
I love this colorway.
2. I know some of you (like me) are into this sort of thing (you perverts!), so here is a picture of the inside:
I seriously considered weaving the ends into the knit side so I could wear them with the purl side out.
3. After I finished the Knucks, I cast on for a pair of Felted Clogs. I’ve finished one clog, but seem to have second slipper syndrome and have been spending a lot of time fantasizing about working on something different.
4. Did I mention I went to Rhinebeck? I didn’t buy much, just this:
and a little bit of spinning fiber. Any wonder I am feeling a little bit of second slipper syndrome?
5. NaNoWriMo is looming (heh heh heh). I have no idea what I’m going to write about. No characters, no plot, no nothing. This should be interesting.
How’ve you been?