I did it! I managed to uncouple the warp field array on this damn sweater and actually make some progress on it! Last night I cast it off and gave it a quick wash. Holy crap did this yarn relax when it got wet. The sweater is meant to be big and roomy but not as big and roomy as it was when I pulled it out of the wash. I laid it flat and let it sit over night and when I got up this morning, I actually tossed its stubborn, still-damp self into the dryer for 5 minutes. That was just the ticket; it tightened back up nicely.
All it needs is some buttons to hold it shut and I’m all set! w00t!
2 thoughts on “And DONE!”
YAY! I usually throw mine in towards the end to tighten them up, too.
Comments are closed.