1. I wore my new sweater out today. It was pretty awesome.
2. I took the chicken purse out in public today too. That was also pretty awesome.
3. Without a new smallish project to work on, I took my sister’s shawl to the park to work on.
4. I managed 2 rows.
5. I think I screwed one of them up.
6. I am prowling Ravelry for projects.
7. I need something smallish and portable that isn’t socks.
8. Not sure why I don’t want to knit socks, but there you go.
9. I’m thinking I’ll do some stash diving this weekend.
10. Or maybe tomorrow.
11. Once I decide what I’ll be casting on.
How was your day?
3 thoughts on “Random Thursday”
My day was so freakin’ awesome, I could burst. Srsly. Old friends, good work, excellent exercise, delicious healthy food, invigorating playtime (hooping!), weekend planning. Damn good stuff.
Off to see the chicken purse. I must’ve missed that one!
You need to do those Mitered Crosses. Highly addictive.
Signed, Your Friendly Internet Enabler
Comments are closed.