Haven’t seen a post from this meme in a while so I thought I’d revive it. Here’s what’s in my knitting kit:
I have a knitting basket with a lot of other stuff in it. This is my “traveling” kit–the junk I bring with me when I go knitting out and about.
- Hand lotion–an absolute must
- Chibi darning needles (although I seem to be missing one of them)
- Stitch markers: pretty beaded markers, split ring markers, and Bordhi style ABC markers
- T-pins. Honestly, I’m not sure why those are in there, but they are.
- Beaded row counting bracelet
- WPI thingamabob. Again, not sure why it’s in there except that it’s pretty and makes me happy.
- Pom-pom maker (because I’m re-tah-ded when it comes to making pompoms)
- Measuring Tape
- Harmony cable needles.
What’s in your kit?
2 thoughts on “What’s in my Knitting Kit”
I would LOVE to know where you got the beaded row counter bracelet thingy. That is just too sweet.
I have a lot of the same except I don’t do pompoms since the dog thinks they are balls and likes to steal them.
Where’d you get the row counter bracelet?
Comments are closed.