Yup, that’s right! At 8:11pm Skynet became self aware. The attack on humanity is due to begin on Thursday. Luckily for me I will be freezing my butt off at the beach, working on my dishrag. Because everyone knows you need to have your knitting in order should the apocalypse begin while you are out and about.
It’s no moon.
It’s Star Wars Day, the holiday of, by, and for geeks! Here are 10 quotes from Episode V that would make great Facebook updates.
- …saw a city in the clouds.
- …must unlearn what she has learned.
- …’s ally is the Force.
- …could use a good kiss!
- …thought they smelled bad on the outside.
- …is altering the deal. Pray she doesn’t alter it further.
- …is not a committee!
- …is strong enough to pull the ears off a gundark.
- …has a bad feeling about this.
Now, go snuggle up with your favorite geek, gather up your little nerdlings and pop your favorite Episode into the DVD player. Episode V, amirite?
February was a great month for Star Wars geekery on the web.
This guy makes amazing Starwars origami from subway tickets.
He found the droid he was looking for (I especially love the hat).
Do you ever wonder what happened to the scrolling Star Wars text?
And lastly, the classic (and AWESOME) Han Solo, PI.