1. I spent Friday night in the ER, thanks to a Starbuck’s barista playing fast and loose with the procedures that keep cow’s milk and soy milk separate. Note to all Starbucks baristas: soy milk and cow’s milk are not interchangeable! And yes, I really can tell the difference.
2. 11 years ago yesterday, my husband and I were married in a small private ceremony at Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada.
Eleven years and I love him more now than I did the day we were married. <3
3. I finished one pair of Knucks and cast on another the very next day:
People, if you haven’t made these yet, don’t let the finishing work put you off! It’s really not that bad. So go. Go now and make some Knucks!
4. Today is 10-10-10. Just sayin’.
5. Last night as I fell asleep, I was trying to come up with an idea for my NaNoWriMo novel this year. I woke up this morning with a great idea involving a bus, temporal displacement, and a sleepy mountain town in Colorado. Now to come up with a large cast of characters.
5 thoughts on “totally random sunday”
1. Wow, I just signed in to AIM and got the message you sent from the ER. Is it actually possible I was not signed on yesterday? Also, dude, that sucks. Coincidentally, I spent Friday night at Urgent Care with a friend who had food poisoning down here.
3. My knitting friend down here is on a knucks kick, but I still haven’t finished the fingerless gloves I cast on… A year ago? When I house sat. Before I started college. So, yeah. It’s been a little bit.
4. I picked today as the deadline for my Harry Potter trip because of the date.
5. I want to write a story about last week… with a werewolf bite.
6. Yay, a post!
ER – ugh. Hope you’re all better now.
Ann’y – congrats.
Knucks – nice!
Congratulations! It always makes me happy to hear that someones marrige is standing the test of time (I’ve too many friends that have been married then divorced)
Sucks about the ER though, it always annoys me when they do that, and when I claim to be able to taste the difference they never believe me, but I usually kick up enough of a fuss to get a fresh one made.
Yey on the knucks too!
So is it the cow or the bean that bothers you? Because I need to know for when I post recipes, dear!!!
I hope you are better!
And happy anniversary and Nano inspiration to you!
Are you allergic to cow’s milk? Just curious. And happy late anniversary! =)
Comments are closed.