1. I spent Friday night in the ER, thanks to a Starbuck’s barista playing fast and loose with the procedures that keep cow’s milk and soy milk separate. Note to all Starbucks baristas: soy milk and cow’s milk are not interchangeable! And yes, I really can tell the difference.
2. 11 years ago yesterday, my husband and I were married in a small private ceremony at Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada.
Eleven years and I love him more now than I did the day we were married. <3
3. I finished one pair of Knucks and cast on another the very next day:
People, if you haven’t made these yet, don’t let the finishing work put you off! It’s really not that bad. So go. Go now and make some Knucks!
4. Today is 10-10-10. Just sayin’.
5. Last night as I fell asleep, I was trying to come up with an idea for my NaNoWriMo novel this year. I woke up this morning with a great idea involving a bus, temporal displacement, and a sleepy mountain town in Colorado. Now to come up with a large cast of characters.