The cat is not yet toilet trained, but we’re getting there. My first choice training method would have been great, but it involved me having to catch him using the litter in the toilet and “show” him to put his paws on the seat, not keep them in the bowl. This presented a couple of problems. I have two little kids and a household to manage. I was rarely able to catch him at the right moment. Also, the few times I DID catch him, I would praise him and pet him and gently move a paw out onto the seat and he would glare at me in the most scornful way. You know that look–cats are very good at it.
So, I decided to get one of these. Doozer is doing well with it so far. Next week I will remove the #2 ring and he will have to start putting his paws on the seat. I am a little anxious about this part since he is very stubborn about this, but I think it will work out alright. I can’t wait for this process to be finished. I’m dreadfully tired of all the cat litter in every corner of my bathroom.
My baby sister tagged me.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like.(Check out especially the * starred ones.)Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.)and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers.
1. Look, read, and learn. ****- http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ****- http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! ****- http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments.***- http://chattiekat.com/
5. Develop your own “voice” don’t “borrow” someone else’s *** Mizmouthy
6. If you don’t have something to say, don’t worry your loyal readers will wait **Oldfashionmomma
7. Be yourself, don’t be afraid to share who you really are **** http://shibari-confessions.blogspot.com
8. Figure out what you stand for, then try to master it. ** http://mornmeet.blogspot.com/
9. Post pictures when you can * http://akadventuring.blogspot.com
10. Talk about your boobs a lot. ** http://123Valerie.blogspot.com
11. Go ahead, get it off your chest * http://arguablybetteradvice.blogspot.com
12. A reflecting pool, of sorts – http://introspectionandrants.blogspot.com
13. Don’t think too hard, just have fun and write from the heart.* http://rachel-lessonslearned.blogspot.com
14. Don’t say on a blog anything about anybody you would not say to their face. http://knittinginterrupted.blogspot.com/
If you have already been tagged, ignore this and consider it a warning for future tagging.
I tag Jen D. and livnletlearn