My baby sister tagged me.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like.(Check out especially the * starred ones.)Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.)and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers.
1. Look, read, and learn. ****- http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ****- http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! ****- http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments.***- http://chattiekat.com/
5. Develop your own “voice” don’t “borrow” someone else’s *** Mizmouthy
6. If you don’t have something to say, don’t worry your loyal readers will wait **Oldfashionmomma
7. Be yourself, don’t be afraid to share who you really are **** http://shibari-confessions.blogspot.com
8. Figure out what you stand for, then try to master it. ** http://mornmeet.blogspot.com/
9. Post pictures when you can * http://akadventuring.blogspot.com
10. Talk about your boobs a lot. ** http://123Valerie.blogspot.com
11. Go ahead, get it off your chest * http://arguablybetteradvice.blogspot.com
12. A reflecting pool, of sorts – http://introspectionandrants.blogspot.com
13. Don’t think too hard, just have fun and write from the heart.* http://rachel-lessonslearned.blogspot.com
14. Don’t say on a blog anything about anybody you would not say to their face. http://knittinginterrupted.blogspot.com/
If you have already been tagged, ignore this and consider it a warning for future tagging.
I tag Jen D. and livnletlearn
3 thoughts on “Tagged (another meme!)”
Hey Kid’s! Okay, you know I love Dante and is imagry so I couldn’t resist your test even if you have no way of taggin me! Here’s my results: The Dante’s Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Honest, I didn’t cheat! Go figure, I am NOT going to the 9th level of hell! HuRah! Who knew. .
Love you! Mom
(Sorry about my awful spelling, forgot to spell check. . .Correction: Dante and his imagery . . .)Mom
While I appreciate you thinking of me, I’m kind of a party pooper about memes, very rarely participate in them, and have never passed one on. It would especially be difficult to participate in this one, since I think everybody blogs for their own reasons, so recommendations that fit one person’s blog might not fit another’s.
That said, I think your suggestion is one of the best and most universally applicable in the blogosphere. Right on! :-)
Comments are closed.