1. Supermoon is super! Go outside and look!
2. This recipe for tapioca pudding is quite good. Tempering eggs is tricky but it so worth it. Om nom nom.
3. I taught my second sock class today! We learned how to make a short row heel. It went great! Next week is the super stretchy cast off and then they graduate!
4. Tomorrow? Shopping, possibly. Or maybe just chilling out. It’s been a long week and I have very little knitting to show for it. (Although I did get a lot of knitting done at the LYS today. Pictures tomorrow!)
5. Now gerroffa my lawn you kids! I’m tryin’ to watch Community!!! (On Hulu.) BYE!