1. Work on the Blue Blossom Shawl is progressing swiftly now, without all those stitch markers slowing me down.
2. I’ve gotten through 6 repeats of the twee little triangles and have only 6 more to go.
3. I was busy goofing off with my TAS today and so didn’t get any pictures of it (or anything else, really) today.
4. We went shopping.
5. I got a new dress and a KitchenAid mixer!
6. We’ve been watching Jekyll on Netflix.
7. It’s really good.
8. Like, really really good.
3 thoughts on “8 Random Things for a Sunday”
This Jekyll. I do not know of it. : )
Kitchenaid mixer = awesome. Is this your first one?
Jekyll was excellent – watched it when it was first on the BBC (when we were still in the UK) and could barely wait from week to week!
Comments are closed.