I am cleaning out my old FlyLady Control Journal and came across this in the “Personal” section. I’m not sure where it came from (likely it was Ye Olde Internete) or who wrote it, but it’s funny.
- On the first day of creation, God created the cat.
- On the second day, God created man to serve the cat.
- On the third day, God created all the animals of the earth to serve as potential food for the cat.
- On the fourth day, God created honest toil so that man could labor for the good of the cat.
- On the fifth day, God created the sparkle ball so that the cat might or might not play with it.
- On the sixth day, God created veterinary science to keep the cat healthy and man broke.
- On the seventh day, God tried to rest, but he had to scoop the litter box.